We are a bunch of BMW guys and gals who enjoy these great vehicles. The purpose of BMW CCA is to enhance the BMW and MINI ownership experience. Our Chapter Mission is simple: Have Fun! Here are some of the ways club membership does so:
- Membership entitles you to a monthly copy of the world class magazine, Roundel. You can’t buy it at any news stand or in any store. It’s all about BMW, MINI, owners and events. Enthusiasts scour it from cover to cover. It also includes our quarterly Sierra Scene Newsletter which keeps you up to date on the Chapter’s news and events.
- BMWCCA puts on numerous national, regional, and local events. Some of the more prominent ones are: Oktoberfest; Gateway Tech (technical seminar); Club Racing; Driver’s Schools; and Car Control Clinics
- Chapter meetings occur monthly (strictly voluntary) to plan local events. The countryside we are blessed with here in the Sierra Nevada offers some spectacular driving scenery. Club Events include road trips to “Wine Country”, around Lake Tahoe, and elsewhere are all on the shopping list of Sierra Chapter’s activities. New friendships develop. Check out this year’s activities on our Events Calendar.
- This chapter plans to emphasize driving events that will improve your skills behind the wheel, make you a safer driver, and be lots of fun in the process. These are for the entire family…. Everyone who is a licensed driver.
- Chapter Meetings are on the second Thursday of each month @ Bill Pearce BMW, 11555 S. Virginia in Reno. The meetings start @ 6PM, but feel free to show up early to talk cars or just drool over the new stuff in the showroom. After our meetings end (~7 PM) many of us head out to dinner at a local restaurant.
The rules/requirements are easy. You do NOT have to be a member of the Chapter to participate (Bring a friend to introduce them to the BMW CCA and our Chapter). […]Find out more »
Reno, NV 89510-0011 United States
Selling a car? Looking for a car? Need parts? Want something? etc… You’ve come to the right place!
Members, Want to place an add?
Fill out the form…
Only BMW CCA Chapter Members can Place Ads at no charge. Members CANNOT place ads for non-members
– If you are a member and interesting in placing an ad complete the form on the right. Once we verify your Member # and Email we will create and email you log in credentials so you can place your ad from the “CLASSIFIED” menu –
All site visitors will be able to view and reply to an ads.
Note: To reply to an ad click on the ad and then click on the Contact Name in the ad.