Sierra Chapter BMW Car Club – Reno, NV
10 July 2014 @ Pearce Motors
- New Members & Membership Update (Sharon)
- Upcoming Events
- August Potluck @ The McGoffs
- Sierra Buttes Tour
- Sierra Foothills Wine Tour
- Barbera Festival Update (De)
- 4 Series Gran Coupe (4 doors?)
- M235i Impresses Consumer Reports
- BMW Trivia
- Dinner @ La Vecchia Italian Bistro
22 in Attendance
General Meeting: Pat McGoff, President, called the meeting to order at 6:05 pm.
- Guests: Sharon Goodrich gave an update on the new or returning members since last month. There was a new member that was attending for the first time.
- Upcoming Events:
- The First Annual Sierra Chapter Picnic will be held on Sunday, July 13th, at Arrowcreek Community Center. It will be a mini potluck starting at 11 am; currently 32 people are attending.
- The Sierra Buttes Tour is on July 26. Sharon Goodrich said that a poker run would be done again.
- August 14 Meeting will be a Barbecue/Potluck at Pat McGoff’s house.
- The Fall Wine Tour will be September 13 and 14. De said nine had signed up so far, there were six more spots.
- Barbera Festival Update. The McGoff’s, Rachow’s, Sharp’s and Whitesides attended the event. Ron Nicasio showed a short slideshow of the event for the membership.
- 4 Series BMW Gran Coupe. Pat McGoff said that BMW again is confusing us on their series designations. The 4 Series was suppose to only be two doors but the Gran Coupe that just came out is a four door.
- M235i Impresses Consumer Reports. Pat McGoff provided a copy of an article from the BMWCCA online newsletter that mentioned that Consumer Reports was extremely pleased with the all new M235i. Art Ona just purchased this car and it is a real looker.
- What M special edition sold out in 15 seconds this year? Answer: M5 30th anniversary edition.
- Dinner will be at La Vecchia Italian Restaurant
General Meeting adjourned at 705 pm.