NOTE: Club Events are for Sierra Chapter Members Only
“Non-Sanctioned” Events are Open to the Public
Want to host an event? See below…
- Saturday, Mar 11th, BMW Club Appreciation at Sierra Sport Haus 10am
- Thursday, June 22th – CANCELLED Aces Baseball Game (to replace June meeting)
- Saturday, June 24th – Virginia City
- Saturday, July 29th – Sierra Buttes Tour & Poker Run
- Saturday, August 12th – Fourth Annual BMWCCA Sierra Chapter Picnic | Show & Shine
- Saturday, October 7th – Street Survival
- Saturday & Sunday, October 14th & 15th – El Dorado & Amador County Wine Tour
- Saturday, October 28th – Fun Rally
- Thursday, December 14th – Christmas/Holiday Party
- Non-Sanctioned Events
- Saturday, September 10th – Kars for Kids Charity Show & Shine – TENTATIVE
Hosting an event is a great contribution you can make to the club. If you enjoy participating in club events, it’ s appropriate to host one yourself that others can enjoy.
To help make your event as successful as possible we have some aids:
Guidelines for Running an Event– this is a set of guidelines to help you think through most all aspects of the event.
Event Checklist – this is a checklist to use prior to, during and after the event to be sure that all actions are taken as needed.
Event Sign-up – this is used to record needed information about event participants.
Event Evaluation – this can be given to event participants to get their feedback about the event.
Event Summary – this is used after the event to record information about how the event went, recommendations for future events, etc.
Event Newsletter Story – this is used to provide information to the newsletter editor and the web master to describe the event.
Event Photo Summary – this is used to record information about the photos taken during the event – who’s who, where the photo was taken, etc.
Additionally, club members who have hosted events in the past that are similar to the event you’re hosting are typically very willing to help in the planning and execution of the event – just ask.