NOTE: Club Events are for Sierra Chapter Members Only
“Non-Sanctioned” Events are Open to the Public
- Jan 14, Meeting/Social, Bill Pearce BMW/TBD 6pm – CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
- Feb 9, Meeting/Social, Bill Pearce BMW/Skipolini’s 6pm
- Mar 9, Meeting/Social, Bill Pearch/TBD 6pm
- Mar 11, Tech Session, SportHaus – TENTATIVE
- Apr 13, Meeting/Social, Bill Pearce/TBD 6pm
- Apr 22, Tech Session, Rennsport – TENTATIVE
- May 11, Meeting/Social, Bill Pearce BMW/TBD 6pm
- May 12–14, Mammoth Tour
- Jun 22, Reno Aces Ball Game (to replace June meeting)
- June 24, Virginia City Tour
- July 8, Meeting/Social, Bill Pearce BMW/TBD 6pm
- July 9, Fourth Annual BMWCCA Sierra Chapter Picnic – TENTATIVE
- Jul 13, Meeting/Social, Bill Pearce BMW/TBD 6pm
- July 29, Sierra Buttes Tour & Poker Run
- Aug 10, Meeting/Social, Bill Pearce BMW/TBD 6pm
- Sep 8, Meeting/Social, Bill Pearce BMW/TBD 6pm
- Sep ??? Kars 4 Kids – TENTATIVE
- Oct 7, Street Survival
- Oct 12, Meeting/Social, Bill Pearce BMW/TBD 6pm
- Oct 14-15, El Dorado & Amador County Wine Tour
- Oct 28, Fun Rally
- Nov 9, Meeting/Social, Bill Pearce BMW/TBD 6pm
- Nov 18, Tech Session, Bill Pearce – TENTATIVE
- Dec 14, Christmas/Holiday Party
Hosting an event is a great contribution you can make to the club. If you enjoy participating in club events, it’ s appropriate to host one yourself that others can enjoy.
To help make your event as successful as possible we have some aids:
Guidelines for Running an Event– this is a set of guidelines to help you think through most all aspects of the event.
Event Checklist – this is a checklist to use prior to, during and after the event to be sure that all actions are taken as needed.
Event Sign-up – this is used to record needed information about event participants.
Event Evaluation – this can be given to event participants to get their feedback about the event.
Event Summary– this is used after the event to record information about how the event went, recommendations for future events, etc.
Event Newsletter Story– this is used to provide information to the newsletter editor and the web master to describe the event.
Event Photo Summary– this is used to record information about the photos taken during the event – who’s who, where the photo was taken, etc.
Additionally, club members who have hosted events in the past that are similar to the event you’re hosting are typically very willing to help in the planning and execution of the event – just ask.