MUSTANGS & MESSERSCHMITTS
(and anything else you might want to bring)
This is not a Sierra Chapter sponsored event and BMW CCA rules and insurance are not applicable. Members are welcome to participate, but doing so is a private decision and does not involve Sierra Chapter BMW CCA.
WHEN: Saturday, May 11th Gate Opens @ 7:30am
WHERE: Reno-Fernley Raceway (1965 Hwy 95A Fernley, NV 89408)
VENUES: CAR CONTROL CLINIC* or ROAD COURSE (Novice, Intermediate, Advanced)
*Car Control Clinic mandatory if no prior track experience
- Lead-Follow Instruction for Novice and Intermediate groups w/on-board instructors as available
- Advanced group can be solo (when cleared) w/on-board instructors as available and desired
COST: $225 per participant (Lunch included)
- “First-Timers,” those who have NO prior track experience, will be required to do the Car Control Clinic for the day. It will conclude with two lead-follow lap sessions. Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There will be three run groups: (1) Novice, (2) Intermediate, (3) Advanced. Lead-follow instruction will be used for the first two groups, with individual instructors assigned to cars as available. The Advanced group, those with prior RFR experience and a “cleared solo” approval from Pro Control, can run solo… or with an instructor as available and desired.
- Lunch will be provided for all participants.
- In a nutshell (1) Gate opens @ 7:30am (2) Tech inspection starts as soon as you sign in (3) Short drivers’ meeting with first cars on-track @ 9:00 (4) Finish @ 5:00pm
30 participants are needed. If you are interested send a check ASAP made out to “Pro Control Driving Academy” to:
c/o Procontrol Driving Academy
PO Box 19047
Reno, NV 89511